Thursday, November 08, 2007
10 BEST PLACES TO EAT IN KANSAS CITY - DINNER
These are my battle tested full proof places to grab a nice meal in the Metro area for dinner.
If you need reservations try Open Table KC
1. The Melting Pot - Great atmosphere and good food. If you have a couple of hours to kill for dinner this is the place to go.
2. Abuelos - Some of the best mexican food in town and it isn't located in the crappy SW Blvd area. This little gem is up in North Kansas City at Zona Rosa.
3. Pierponts - Excellent food and great atmosphere. Located at Union Station.
4. McCormick & Schmick's - Best seafood in town and great location on the Plaza
5. Wil Jenny's- This place is the best family restaurant in JOCO hands down. Awesome food, great atmosphere and great kids meals.
6. J. Gilberts - Awesome Steaks in Overland Park and one of the best in the metro
7. Golden OX - Across from Kemper this gem is a throwback to the boom days of the West Bottoms. Great food, atmosphere and service.
8. Yard House - Best casual place to eat on this list
9. Jaspers - In my opinion the Best Italian place in KC. Located at 103rd and State line.
10. Piropos - Argentinean food up north that is well worth the drive.