Tuesday, July 15, 2008
1. If carjacking were an Olympic Game Kansas City would be well represented.
2. 54th & Prospect, do I even need to tell you what happened after I type that address?
3. KCK makes up for slow weekend with a twofer.
4. What are the odds that these river racers will find at least one floater?
5. Gay & Lesbian group booted from Jackson County Park campground for drinking and unleashed dogs. This brings up an important topic worthy of discussion, do gay people own gay pets?
6. NOTE TO THE MIDDLE CLASS: DO NOT DONATE TO CHARITY, SAVE IT FOR YOURSELF OR THIS COULD BE YOU...
7. A school administration guilty of wasting money? Nahhhh.
8. "there is a rat in my soup"...
9. This guy would of been better of taking a multivitamin.
10. Booze and zoo's seem to be a problem in Europe. At least the Bears got a nice treat.