Wednesday, May 13, 2009
QUICK HITS - OPERATION STORM WATCH
This blog has been in Operation Storm Watch since 6am this morning. If you will look at radar you can clearly see that it is sprinkling in Dodge City. While this is not a threat to the metro right now we do have people that read this blog in Dodge City so we want to ensure their safety. "The Wire" will be posted at a later date yet to be determined.
1. KCMO residents don't see anything wrong with jacking a cab driver for beer money.
2. Kansas Citys local alternative paper can expect an increase in ad revenue after this announcement.
3. Photos of Rosie ODonell laying on the beach naked are made public today.
4. Xanax + Chimp = funny as hell 911 tape.
5. Hillary Clinton has a thing for Asian men.
6. Anyone that shoots someone over a messed up food order is OK in my book. Like you haven't wanted to do it!
7. Government controlled wages comming to a private company near you.
8. Nerdy chicks are better in bed than hot ditzy chicks.
9. Didn't we all know that Obama supporters were internet savy?
10. Picture of Boy on Milk Carton not paying off like they hoped.