Wednesday, July 29, 2009
QUICK HITS - THE SAGA CONTINUES
Man, you take a day off from blogging and the emails pour in. Unfortunately a lot of the stuff you sent me has all ready been played out, sorry. I have however found 10 gems that are quick hit worthy for you today along with a bunch of other crap that you wont find elsewhere without having to go through research paper length posts about the subject.
Conservatism, Entertainment, Music & News for the A.D.D. Crowd.
1. I think the real question here is weather or not the horse said no or not.
2. Jersey blogger that says he wanted to kill 3 judges says that he is an FBI informant. Question, Is there anyone in Jersey that ISN'T an FBI snitch?
3. Michael Jackson can't even die normally. Do we really care where his 40lb skeleton is? I bet bubbles ate his ass.
4. Obama isn't serving domestic beer at his race baiting beer binge.
5. Dan Rather continues to be a joke. Begging he president to save liberal journalist?
6. WHOLE FOODS HAS BEEN RIPPING YOU OFF! LMAO!
7. I REPEAT, ORGANIC FOOD IS NOT ANY HEALTHIER! hehehehe
8. Ian Plimer calls out global warming dorks "New religion of urban elitist".
9. An American Idol contract is being compared to slavery...................
10. Jersey Mafia hit????????????