Top 10 stories in the news and not one mention of health care. Trust me, this was hard to do.
1, This is actually a pretty cool story. Italians found the missing Persian Army(50,000 troops) from 525 BC that was lost in a sandstorm. It seems like the Persian army is always getting slaughtered some how(remember the highway of death).
2. The rest of the world celebrated the fall of the Berlin Wall while our president skipped it to lay the foundation of a new wall in America.
3. Obama plays politics with the safety of our troops and plans a compromise in the number of troops to send. How many lives will this cost us?
4. There is no stopping the death of the D.C. Sniper
5. Jon Gosselins POS reputation will follow him forever.
6. The slaughter at Fort Hood had so many warning signs that one has to wonder why didn't anyone stop this madman.
7. This is one of the saddest stories I have read in a couple of weeks. This 2 year old girl could die if she cried.
8. Tequila, nuf said.
9. Katt Williams turned thief.
10. Yet another cry of Wolf. This time from the gov of NY.