One doesn't have to look any further than leadership in our country to see why we are lost and in danger of repeating mistakes that we have made since the early 1950's. This isn't strictly an indictment on the losers in the DNC but also the douches that are suppose to be leading the RNC.
The cast of characters that will go down in history as the biggest foreign policy fuck ups in American History. We all know that the whole Dem Party is full of jackass's but lets start naming the Republicans that have failed us and recognize them now and hold them accountable in the future.
McCain, Boehner, Graham and Cantor have bastardized the Republican Party and are only interested in their own preservation. They are no different than Clinton, Obama, Kerry etc... and anyone that believes otherwise is a freaking joke.
- John McCain plays poker on phone during Syria testimony
- Obama: I didn’t draw the red line on Syria, world did | McClatchy
- Stocks Fall Hard After Boehner and Cantor Announce Support on Syria | TheBlaze.com
- Swedish Reporter Actually Confronts Obama on His Nobel Peace Prize | Video | TheBlaze.com
- John Kerry to Code Pink: 'When I Was 27 I Had Similar Feelings'
- McCain: No Difference Between Screaming 'Allahu Akbar' and 'Thank God'
- Exclusive -- Rep. Yoho: Obama's Credibility, Not America's, at Risk in Syria
- Obama on Syria: 'I didn't set a red line' | The Daily Caller
- ‘It’s Explicit’: Rand Paul Battles John Kerry Over the Constitution, Syria in Tense Senate Showdown | Video | TheBlaze.com
- Stewart: We have to bomb Syria because we’re in the seventh grade « Hot Air
- Top House Dem: If Congress opposes Syria intervention, Obama must stand down « Hot Air
- John Kerry, just thinking out loud: I can’t rule out boots on the ground if Syria implodes « Hot Air