This weekend we have a visitor coming in from London for a couple of days so we are having one more BBQ.
1. BBQ Wings - Mild
2. Jalapeno Cream Cheese Dip
3. Spiced Pickles
4. Cheese & Cracker Spread
1. BBQ Ribs - 4 slabs (cooked with Hickory wood using a Memphis style rub and sauce)
2. Pulled Pork - 10lbs (cooked with Hickory & Apple wood using a Carolina rub and Texas sauce)
3. Smoked Sausage - 5lbs roll (cooked with Hickory wood using a KC rub and KC sauce)
4. Turkey Legs (cooked with Hickory and Apple)
5. Italian Sausage
5. Burgers for the kids and lunch
1. Beer Cheese Potatoes
2. BBQ Beans
4. White Bread
I am going to be trying something different on the Ribs that I hope will be a hit.