Monday, January 21, 2013
Saturday, March 05, 2011
CBS has a long history of screwing up sports in this town. Katie Horner, Sun Spots, lack of sound, picking crappy NFL games and of course the 20 inch scroll at the bottom of your TV for a storm 300 miles away.
So CBS can shove their excuses and fake apologies up there incompetent asses.
Sunday, January 31, 2010
No matter how much you might improve and no matter how much your local sports talk show host try to hype you up, you will never be as good as KU. It’s a fact of life that schools with cats as their mascots should simply get use to.
At least you have Kevin Keitzman and Steven St. John right?
Google Kansas basketball on the image section and see if K State even shows up………
Thursday, January 01, 2009
What else is there to say about the past two years for MU football? This was the best crop of talent that MU has had in decades and they weren't able to win a National Title or even a freaking BCS game. If this was college basketball Pinkel would be called a choke artist who can't deliver when it counts.
Have fun rebuilding kitties.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Monday, March 31, 2008
1. My daughters are now proud rodent owners. Friday night we went out and got the girls some new pets. We ended up getting the youngest 2 gerbils & the oldest a Guinea pig.
2. Winter will never end. This is the most depressing weather I have ever seen in the metro. Nothing sucks the life out of you more than knowing that everyday that you wake up there is going to be crappy weather. I feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog Day.
3. Road Construction is on its way back. The weather isn't going to slow down the closing of lanes and bridges in the metro. I still don't know why they just don't build it right the first time.
4. Why isn't Metro Sports in HD? You would think that the channel owned by the cable company would be. I guess they can't even get that right.
5. Stillwell Station is the best unknown BBQ Joint in the Metro. If you haven't been to the gas station for BBQ then you are missing out. 199th and Metcalf & yes there are tables inside to eat at. Try the rib tips & Pork.
6. What is pathetic? Pathetic is when you don't have a team in the race (and never have) and you talk trash about another team. MU & K State fans who haven't seen a good basketball season in decades this applies to you. Stay on the sidelines where you belong.
7. The tax deadline is approaching. I refuse to pay my taxes before the deadline. Why should I? I don't get a refund. Over the years I have found myself despising those that do get money back from the government. If anything those that get refunds should be the ones cutting the check at the end of the year. They are the ones that didn't put in their fair share.
8. The fact that the Royals are opening up in Detroit has taken away from my opening day excitement. I did hear rumors that 88 of the Royals televised games will be in HD. Watching baseball in HD is better than being there.
9. Most blogs suck. Have you ever hit the next blog button at the top of blogger? Holy crap there are some turds out there.
10. Malcom X. I dig this movie. It was on MOJOHD all weekend and I watched it twice. Weird for a conservative Republican to watch, I know but the man was very interesting.
11. Have you read _____ book? I don't think I have read a book from cover to cover in over 15 years(besides what I read to my kids). I think people read just to say that they did. Don't you think that if the book was any good that a movie would be made about it? The only exceptions to that rule are books that contain information to improve my earning power.
12. Backyard living area. I have decided to shelve the patio idea until next year and start from scratch. This means new deck & patio. I have been researching these outdoor living areas and have decided that if I am going to spend the money, that is the way to go.
Sunday, January 27, 2008
Has a run in at a bar. That brings the total to 3 for Andersons squad of rejects. I hate to say it but when you have a team full of stars on a winning team and this stuff happens, well that is one thing. When you have a bunch of nobody's on a 12-8 team and this happens, well you can say that there are serious problems out in Columbia.
It is however good to see Anderson bringing the thug tradition back to MU that Norm worked so hard on to establish.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Monday, December 10, 2007
What good ever comes of finishing 4th? Who the hell is going to remember the 4th place finisher in the 2007 Heisman trophy?
"If at first you don't succeed lower your standards" should be placed in the empty trophy case in Columbia.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Bud Light Presents.....Real Men of Genius
~~Real Men of Genius~~
Today we salute you, Mister Humiliated Missouri Tigers Fan
~~Mister Humiliated Missouri Tigers Fan!~~
You are number one in the country.
You beat your rival, and have a chance at the national title.
It's time to print scoreboard t-shirts and worship civil war tyrants.
~~We burned your town down!!!~~
As fast as your QB could pick his nose,
your dream season came crashing down.
Your title hopes died in embarrassing fashion,
and your Chase cried like a little girl.
~~Why does always this happen to me!?!?!?!~~
Fifth downs, Tyrus Edney, Quinn Snyder and now the BCS, once again, you are the laughingstock of college sports nationwide.
I bet you're feeling pretty pathetic right now.
~~This is the worst day of my life!!!~~
So crack open a Bud Light Mister self-professed cursed Tigers fan.
Perhaps if you didn't mock WWII vets or people with cancer on national television,
people would actually give a rats ass about you,
and karma wouldn't be such a bitch.
~~Mister Humiliated Missouri Tigers fan~~
Anheiser-Busch, St. Louis Missouri. Please commit suicide responsibly.