Friday, September 09, 2022
Wednesday, August 31, 2022
Wednesday, August 24, 2022
assure you that the spot isn't going away. Since present time sucks, let's dive back into history where I am sure it sucked even more.
1. Online inflation calculators that show inflation rates from the past and present.
2. NYC 1910 era
3. Ever wonder why we call movies the "Silver Screen"?
5. 10 of the oldest companies in the world that are still working out of the same spot. This link actually doesn't suck
Wednesday, August 03, 2022
1. Smithsonian tackles the question, "What happened to the Paper Boy"
2. Sonic the Hedgehog is now available on Windows. Finally, something to play while sitting on your 5th boring Zoom meeting of the day
3. Uhura Interview to remind us of the woman that recently passed.
4. New Batgirl movie shelved for good. Probably for being too much of a woke piece of shit.
5. Ever ask yourself this question, "When did men start wearing Flip Flops", well here is the answer.
Wednesday, July 27, 2022
Wednesday, July 13, 2022
friends, we can actually go all the way back to 1982. Inflation is at the highest rates since then, gas prices are through the roof and we are in a proxy war with Russia. Keep in mind, that Biden was in his 40s back then and in public office, so this assclown has been involved in almost every bad economic decline that this country has gone through. Yet you expect him to have the answers.
Anyways, fun time. Here is some shit that happened the last time inflation was this high.
1. Michael Jackson released Thriller
3. David Letterman's show began
5. 700k protested nukes in NYC, which lead to nothing
6. El Chichon Volcano erupted in Mexico killing thousands.