Thursday, January 17, 2008
1. Some people are just too stupid to speak in front of large groups of people. This guy might take the cake. Has he never seen the movie Head of State?
2. Anti war groups prove once again that the only reason they were protesting was for political gain.
3. Cable companies finally find another way to screw you.
4. Crappy road crews responsible for the deaths of 3 people. Good job guys!
5. KCMO thieves continue to show their intelligence by breaking into an empty mall.
6. Once one of these move into your neighborhood you know your screwed. The neighborhood can also expect a new payday loan, Captain D's and We Buy Ugly houses billboard once this place opens.