Monday, June 22, 2009
I have to say that other than Iran the news today was pretty lame. BUT I was able to pull a quick hits segment out of my ass for you to read. Enjoy.
1. People that live in our capital can't purchase guns BUT suspected terrorist can.
2. Chris Browns gets probation.
3. A personal Hero of mine (Steve Jobs) is back at work.
4. Punishment by amputation is Somalia. Could we use this on Sex Offenders?
5. The Whacked out Gov of NY is threatening to use the police on elected officials.
6. It is sad that the leader of France is a bigger bad ass than the leader of the United States. Sad, sad, sad.
7. Subway crash in D.C.
8. Will Eminem get blamed for the actions of someone he has never met?
9. HAPPY DAYS! Donald Fehr is stepping down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Sebelius soon to be despised by the rest of the United States The government is awesome.