Wednesday, July 22, 2009
THE WIRE - KILL OR BE KILLED
I had this debate earlier today with a fellow JOCO resident that is completely out of touch with the rest of the world. I told him that if he lived in the same situations as the people in the East side and East KCK that he might not be such a good citizen either. He said that there is no way that he would do the stuff that people in those communities do to get by. I called BS on that. In a kill or be killed situation, your instincts take over and you do anything to stay alive.
1. Fort Riley soldier is learning that 15 really will get you 20.
2. East side gets back to its murderess ways with this slaying.
3. Two teachers, One 16 year old girl..........
4. Olathe is getting more ruthless each and every day.
5. I am pretty sure that if you pulled over 6 cars after midnight in the east side, 5 of them would have guns in them. You know what you call the car without a gun? Victim.