When I travel the first thing I do when I get to a new city is grab the local paper and watch the evening news. Could you imagine what a visitor to our city must think?
1. For those of you that don't know, NE KCK probably won't ever be photographed for a postcard. You could of asked this guy but he is dead.
2. Poor people in Independence eat too much.
3. Wyco employees forced to take Columbus day off, without pay.
4. Did all of these KCMO leaders get train sets for Christmas?
5. Minimum wage data entry clerk just cost the city 15 million dollars. NICE!