Monday, February 07, 2011
Daily Link Blast
1. Scientist are trying to link low IQ's in toddlers to a diet of junk food. Maybe (and this is a huge maybe) its genetic. Parents that are feeding their toddlers a junk food diet have got to be some dumb MFers.
2. Egyptians are lazy protesters.
3. Men in the United States are suffering from a lack of testosterone. I blame the Nerfication of our society.
4. Then again, seeing Joan Rivers in leather pants could ruin any man.
5. Semen added to yogurt samples at store.
6. $1000 for a house is still too much for a house in Detroit.
7. Al Gore and Keith Olbermann - Dumb & Dumber III