Friday, March 16, 2012
St. Patrick's Day
Could you imagine the stereotypes that would be played out if we followed the same guidelines with Black History month?
Screw it, enjoy the links.
1. 10 St. Patrick's Day apps for the drunken bastard in all of us.
2. What would St. Patrick's Day be without a drink with shamrock in the title? Shamrock Sour
3. 10 Things to know about St. Patrick's Day.
4. Who is John Boyle O'Reilly
5. 6 benefits of drinking to throw in the faces of those that will try to stop you from drinking until you puke.
6. How to pour Guinness properly you heathens
7. Official link to Kansas City's parade.
8. Urban Outfitters say that all Irish are drunks . At least they used a hot model.
9. Nike releases "Black & Tan" shoes.
10. Best celebrations in the United States. Kansas City doesn't make the list
11. St. Patrick's Day Parade in Dublin
12. Those of us in Blue Valley don't need to travel far for our Irish Pub. Llywelyns Pub. And for our elitist friends in Prairie Village their is O'Neills