I finally made it to El Pollo Rey this week and I wasn't let down one bit. The chicken at this place is probably the best in the city (including Strouds) and the service was equally as good.
Things of note
- The Argentine area presents a sense of community that is hard to find in the metro.
- The number of open businesses in that area is amazing. Kudos to the hard working people of the Argentine area for building a community full of small businesses that employ locals.
- You must order the whole chicken because the half wont last once you get a taste.
- The wings are good but nothing special
- The fresh tortillas were Awesome! Half of them didn't make it home.
- If you are afraid of going to places where english is the 2nd language then you wont like this place. A plus to that though is that there isn't a single person from Prairie Village or Leawood there.