Friday, April 11, 2008
TOP TEN NEWS STORIES (mostly local)THAT I WANT TO GO AWAY
These crappy stories/story lines need to leave. They are boring, uninteresting & over reported.
1. Kline vs. Morrison - These guys are JOCO's version of Harry & Lloyd. I will let you decide which one is dumb & which one is dumber.
2. Light Rail - This includes the words Chastain & Bi State.
3. Downtown Parking - It isn't like parking in the burbs, the end.
4. Forty Degree Days - How hard has it been to be a weather person in the metro this year. First they blow every snow prediction and then for the past 3 months they say the same thing. 40 degrees and rain.
5. St. Joe - Don't they have their own TV station? Why the hell do we have to hear about that crap hole town?
6. Small Market - Built in excuse for all the wrongs in KC athletics.
7. Gas Prices - Complaining about it isn't going to lower them.
8. The Olympic Torch - WHO CARES IF A FLAME GETS ATTACKED!
9. The Zoo - One new story a year is all that I need to hear.
10. Smoking bans...................