Friday, August 22, 2008
TOP 5 MOST OVERRATED KC LOCATIONS
I am not going to go into an in depth explanation about each of these because most of you know that these places suck. This is just a warning for Tourists and village idiots looking to travel into KCMO.
1. 18th & Vine - Enjoy the new parking lot. (notice all the traffic there when this photo was taken, yeah me neither)
2. Crown Center - I believe that the shops are open 5 hours a day there and full of crap that you don't need.
3. Crossroads District - You can find better art on your home refrigerator. The people that go to this area play make believe that Kansas City has culture and therefore are total morons.
4. The Brooksider - Holy poser hell.
5. Science S**tty - This place might be the biggest joke in the metro.