Wednesday, March 11, 2009
THE WORLD IS FULL OF THREATS/THE WIRE
With the world being such a dangerous place nowadays it baffles me that we are raising a generation of kids in a nerf world. Is not playing tag at recess going to help Johnny from becoming a victim? Would it not be in our best interest to toughen up our kids to prepare them for the crap that is ahead of them?
Here are a couple of stories JUST FROM TODAY that should scare the crap out of you.
1. Alabama man goes psychotic
2. 15 killed in German School.
3. There are now over 1 million people on the terrorist watch list. THANK GOD it isn't 1 million and 1, then we would have a problem.
4. It is no longer safe to cruise the streets of Waldo in a wheel chair.
5. Women are being raped in N.OP.
6. KS college towns are full of rapist.
7. Misosuri Man goes on rampage shooting 29 cattle.
8. Your kids are getting raped at Church.