Friday, May 15, 2009
QUICK HITS - ITS A TWISTA, ITS A TWISTA
I bet there is some good people watching at a trailer park when the Tornado Sirens go off. It would almost be worth setting up a webcam out there for days like today. Now that I think of it, a webcam at a trailer park would be hillarious to watch even when the weather is nice. I will make some calls and see what I can do.
Gary Lezak said that he didn't know if we could take more than 2 inches without there being problems.......
1. Dildo sales benefit local kids. That is a sentence you don't think you will ever type.
2. We are doomed for sure now! Obama pissed of the Canadians...
3. This house is an example of what we have to look forward to with Obamas energy plan.
4. Notre Dame protesters have more energy than their football team in recent years.
5. 51% of Americans are now against killing babies. This is the highest it has been in over a decade when this poll started.
6. Do they really think that 108 kids are going to clean up KCK? I bet if you drive through there on Monday it will look like they were never there.
7. For those of you that don't know what to expect when you hit puberty, Fox News has come up with an article breaking it down for you. Because we all know that kids surf Fox News.
8. Chinese build sexual theme park.
9. KDOT finally realizes that there is a problem at 435 and i35
10. Obama tells you that his economic policy is dangerous.........