QUICK HITS - ITS NOT THE HEAT ITS THE....
Humidity. If I hear one more person say that this week I may lose my mind. Have you morons gone so brain dead that you can't think of anything original to say? Anyways, this week has sucked. People in Iran, MJ, Farrah, 2 kids in KCK, Obama Care and Cap/Trade. Can it get worst?
Here are 8 stories that you can read today and take a break from this insanity.
1. The internet could soon be a leading cause of divorce. Is this the latest crutch? Seriously, stop finding excuses for your divorces.
2. In a related story, Fox news tells you how to handle the guilt that comes with cheating on your spouse.
3. The wife of John Conyers (from the socialist party) pleads guilty to taking bribes. I don't know about you but that made me smile.
4. This landlord has 20 years worth of amature porn.
5. DUNKIN DONUTS IS COMING TO JOCO!!!!
6. Who woulda thought that watching Shawshank 1000 times would pay off?
7. How long before teenagers start saying "dont worry I have a laptop, you cant get pregnant"?
8. It looks like the SC gov traded up.