Tuesday, July 14, 2009
THE WIRE - RAIN WASHES THE BLOOD AWAY
Rainy weather makes for lower body counts. In its place we get boring crap.
1. What does drunken ambulance theft say about your city?
2. The word "Stymie" should never be used when discussing crime.
3. What kind of weak ass criminals bring a hammer and crowbar to a home invasion?
4. If you own an ATM on Prospect and you put more than $50 in it then you are freaking crazy. When was the last time you saw a cocaine dealer run to the ATM before a buy?
5. The East Side breaks a streak of stupid crimes and finally puts a body on the scoreboard.