Since it is back to school time
Is there a difference between the two?
1. Both are in old run down buildings
2. Both populations are split up amongst race
3. Both have metal detectors at the doors
4. Both are full of people that never graduate from High School.
5. Both are run by corrupt and incompetent people
6. If you get in trouble you go to solitary
7. People are released without rehabilitation/education because of over crowding.
8. Private companies do a better job of running both
9. There is a 50/50 chance of getting shanked in the yard.
10. Both are the last place you want your children to end up