Russian President Vladimir Putin is "on the wrong side of history," says President ObamaThis seems to be the catch phrase anytime that Obama and his minions face adversity from a group
outside of their elitist collective. Let's review (links provided below) the subjects that everyone according to liberals are on "the wrong side of history" . Gun Control, Syria, Israel, Egypt, Libya, Gay Marriage, Immigration, Obama Care, the bailout of large corporations and now of course Russia and their actions against Ukraine.
I can just see Putin shaking in his boots as our "leader" lobs that catch phrase his way as he marches across the borders of our allies. Putin has to care what the elitist left in our country think right? Surely he will stop his invasion because John Kerry said that he is using 19th century methods right?
Obama put us in this position and now he is completely clueless on how to get us out. Face it we are screwed.
- Obama: Russia's actions in Ukraine put Putin on the 'wrong side of history' | World news | theguardian.com
- No, Michael Tomasky, 'Conservatives' Aren't Always On The Wrong Side Of History
- Fox’s Shep Smith: Republicans On ‘Wrong Side Of History’ On Gay Marriage | Mediaite
- The Marriage Debate and 'The Right Side of History' - Ricochet.com
- On The Wrong Side of History - The American Interest
- Obama: On the Wrong Side of History? — The Patriot Post
- On ‘the wrong side of history’
- Hagel pummeled by McCain, others as opposition mounts | The Ticket - Yahoo News
- Wrong Side of History | Obamacare | Obama polling
- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Scalia is on the wrong side of history - The Globe and Mail
- Conservatives: Always On The Wrong Side Of History -
- Wrong-Side-of-History Obama’s UN Speech: 10 Issues - libbyliberalnyc - Open Salon