Sunday, September 28, 2008
What a weekend so far! Keep up the good work fellas, we are counting on you to set records, ruin the lives of families, scare off business, increase the drug trade and ruin communities.
1. East side crime is starting to take its toll on KCMO's entertainment districts. How long will it be before the fine residents of JOCO abandon Westport and the P&L district? Is getting drunk in an "Urban environment" really worth risking your life over? HEelllllllllllllllll no. JOCO men will soon realize that it is not worth risking life and limb to pick up skanky Missouri chicks. And JOCO women will soon realize that it is not worth sleeping with Missouri guys to get back at their fathers.
2. This guy might have the worst aim & luck in the metro.
3. Independence keeps on being Independence. Poor kid.
4. More baby mama drama on our TV screens. Can we make it one day without an amber alert?
5. Wierd and tragic. That is the only way to describe what happened in the KCK police department this weekend.
Wednesday, September 03, 2008
Before the Cordish group came along and developed the blighted area that now houses the Power & Light district the Parks Board over saw a parks department with a crappy zoo and parks that were more criminal hang outs than family gathering spots. What gives them the right to "Demand" the Cordish group to explain themselves on their dress code? Instead of butting into business decisions being made in order to protect patrons shouldn't they focus on actual parks?
The truth is that many of the so called parks in KCMO suck and should be torn down. There is plenty of work that can be done cleaning up, policing and rebuilding metro parks leave business decisions to business people. You are slowly becoming as inept as the KCMO school board. This is what happens when you give power to people that shouldn't have it or haven't earned it.
Another thing, if you are bitching about the city not doing enough to prevent crime yet bitch that a private business is trying to prevent crime you might want to rethink your position.
Monday, May 19, 2008
Saturday night my wife and I went to the P&L district for dinner before my sisters graduation. We set out to try something new but due to time constraints we ate at the first place that could seat us right away, Famous Daves. The food and atmosphere were great.......but I will never go back. Little did I know that what while we didn't have to wait an hour for a table the service would be so poor that it would of been faster to wait some where else.
I have never had worst service at a restaurant in the Metro . This place was so poorly run that I thought for sure that the manager must sit on the KCMO school board and the waiter was the police chief. It was so bad that it was funny. I thought for sure that we were on Punk'd.
This is an avoid at all cost place until management changes.