Friday, October 17, 2008
TEN METRO JOBS THAT CARL PETERSON COULD HAVE
Since this will probably be the last year for Carl Peterson it is important that we make sure that we find him a job. In order to protect the metro area from this mans lack of leadership we need to make sure that was steer him in the direction of something that he couldn't possibly mess up. You don't want him ending up at a company like American Century and ruining them. So here are 10 jobs that Carl is more than qualified for.
1. KCMOSD Superintendent -
2. CEO of Sprint -
3. Program director for 710 or 610 am.
4. Head of Ad sales at the Star.
5. East Side "religious" leader.
6. Wife of Mayor
7. Head search for Sprint Center Anchor Tenant.
8. Light Rail lobbyist
9. Chief of Police KCMO
10. Head of Union Station
11. Person that purchases Katie Horners jeans