Monday, November 10, 2008
It appears that the Kansas Speedway is going to have a smoking ban at the track in 14 months. This has got to be the most idiotic idea I have heard in a long time. Why are they doing this? Anyone that has been to a race knows that there is enough smoke and rubber pieces flying in the air to send the EPA into cardiac arrest. Is the smoke from a freaking cig going to make THAT much difference.
I am not a smoker but I am sick and tired of the government passing these nerf laws in order to "protect us". This ban will do nothing to improve the quality of air inhaled at the Speedway and is just a way for people of "power" to impose their will on the rest of society.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Top Ten stories that you need to know about before speaking today.
1. After a lazy Tuesday it is good to see that violent crime is back on track in the metro area. Dead body found in house on Forest.
2. Can't we just bull doze Prospect? Seriously, nothing good ever happens on this street. Man shot at 40th and noProspects.
3. Kansas City religious leaders like sodomy. They like it so much that they paid $10 million dollars to molest local boys.
4. If a racetrack that nobody went to in the first places closes, does anyone care? No.
5. Will Prairie Village leaders finally jump on board with my plan of taking down the 18th street expressway?
6. God bless the little engine that could KCK. While they lack the numbers that KCMO has they still manage to either shoot or stab someone on a daily basis. Stabbing on "scenic" 7th street.
7. In a city full of shell casings, broken crack pipes, shanks and grenades, do they really need to worry about a smoking ban in KCK? Seriously they can't enforce the laws that they have now so why add to the list. Tell ya what, clean up the crime in the city then come back and say that you are concerned about the health of the citizens. Jackass's.
8. How fitting is it that a man that crapped all over former players health needs, dies early. Normally I would feel bad about a death but the way this guy treated former NFL players makes it difficult for me to say anything more than CYA A-HOLE!
9. How many greeting card sayings were deemed inappropriate by Hallmark while they were creating "Gay Marriage Cards"?
10. Alligators swimming in the streets of Florida.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Today I stumbled upon a link to a story dealing with a state wide smoking ban in Kansas and couldn't believe who wrote it. I am use to reading stories dealing with people wanting to take away your personal freedoms but they are usually from liberal wackos, not this time. It was a Republican.
I had to do a google search in order to find out who in fact David Wysong was and it turns out that he is a a REPUBLICAN State senator for Kansas(mission hills district). Does our party need people like this representing us? How does the Republican party continue to let leftist socialist enter its ranks? If Wysong wants to be a state senator, fine but let him run as a democrat or an independent.
This guy is letting a personal loss in his family effect his legislating ability.
Wednesday, April 09, 2008
1. Socialism in Kansas City moves forward. Basically what the government is saying is that you are too stupid to avoid places that allow smoking. You are morons that need to be protected.
2. Miami County is officially on the board. What are the odds that this murder was the result of an incestuous love triangle?
3. KCK's recent streak of murders is more impressive than the Royals start to the season. Look for the thugs on 8th to seek revenge and add another murder today.
4. Why would your rob a gas station for what is in the store when the stuff in the pumps is worth more? At least this guy actually went to Overland Park instead of robbing some broke ass East side station.
5. 36 year old Springfield man rapes a 7 year old. Kill this ****** now!
6. Have you ever seen someone Jimmy Carter's age drive, count change, look for something or attempt to cook? Sad isn't it? Do we really want him talking to Hamas?
7. Florida woman raped while her 1 year old watched in Wal Mart parking lot.