Not much to look forward to if you are a newborn in Wyco.
Wednesday, November 06, 2013
Tuesday, September 10, 2013
Wyandotte County celebrates first new apartments in 27 years - Kansas City Business Journal
How bad does your community suck when it hasn't built a freaking apartment complex in almost 3
decades? Wyco residents shouldn't celebrate too much though, this is taking place in The Village West area which is far far away from the rest of the community that continues to reside in a slightly upscale homeless village.
Thursday, June 14, 2012
that all these drug dealers were busted no no it goes beyond that. It is all about their business model or lack there of.
Johnson County businessmen know better than to pollute the org chart with a bunch of middle men and pawns. A simpler corporate structure and all would be good and there would be less chance of ruining their operation. Due to their inability to organize and run efficiently the whole city will be sadder for the next few weeks. Gloomy potheads are not fun and will probably turn to booze and then start driving drunk. Good job.
Sorry Olathe, you suck in all ways and are too Wyco for Joco
Thursday, June 04, 2009
Back in the mid 80's there was a rapper that called himself the Arabian Prince. The dude only had two songs that were any good so you MIGHT not of heard of him. Anyways one the songs "Panic Zone" is a very fitting song for "The Wire" today.
1. Hispanic robbers are at least passionate. Just ask this lady who got a kiss from the criminal that just jacked yet another Hispanic Market. Blind, deaf & dumb people have yet to make the connection to the Mexican Mafia. That is why you have me.
2. Luck #13 for 7-11 on Wornall.
3. Public intoxication enough to commit suicide? You Wyco bastards are crazy!
4. When its a little muggy outside it is a good idea to take your stabbings indoors. Good thinking KCK.
5. Isn't it good sportsmanship to shake hands before a fight? They got this story all wrong.
Wednesday, May 06, 2009
Is it any surprise that WYCO is leading the pack in pig flu outbreaks in Kansas? Even though they have it, indoor plumbing has never really caught on in most of the area. I would advise the rest of the Metro to avoid direct contact with that area.
SOJOCO residents I would advise that we avoid all contact with people residing on the otherside of 87th street just in case.
Thursday, October 25, 2007
How in the hell are they going to be able to choose ONE family in that county? The family that wins better request an Oceans 11 type of alarm system because they will have a huge bullseye on them.
If they were smart they could save travel cost and do an extreme county makeover (excluding the village west) to finish the season.