Friday, February 27, 2009
1. The thought of doing another price check was too much for this guy.
2. ECO WACKOS now want you to start using reusable Toilet Paper. I take it that ECO WACKOS don't like Mexican Food.
3. Now that the election is over Clinton proves that she is no champion of Israel.
4. The demand for Repo men is on the rise.
5. Giving to charities ruins the governments complete takeover of everyones basic needs. So nobody should be surprised that Obama wants to penalize those that give.
6. Finally someone in Hollywood makes a stand against being "PC". I would like to thank Eastwoods old ass for stepping up to the plate.
7. Local cop gets screwed and it makes the news as a happy story? If this guy wanted to truly pay him back he would of payed the proper interest rate on the $8 that he borrowed over 20 years ago.
8. Apparently it is a big deal to do a cartwheel after you murder someone. I thought it was just good manners.
9. Chicago man tries to give Obama the HIV.
10. The Canadian Airforce was scrambled to protect our president. HOLY CRAP! Do they have anything better than a biplane?
Nothing makes a local happier than seeing the younger generation throwing up gang signs and representing their hood. I for one am glad that he seems to have a good group of friends to hang out with. I hear that the Mexican Mafia is a well run organization with lots of interesting activities.
I can't believe the amount of headlines there are today that have KCK in them. Is KCK worth all of this attention? Seriously, besides the speedway area KCK is still the craphole it always was. I would much rather read stories that healdines that said Village West rather than KCK.
The media should take the "ignore it and it might go away" aproach to all things East of 435 in KCK.
1. Something tells me that this dead guy wasn't out to get a tortilla at 1am.
2. KCK plans on flushing more money down the toilet on 18th street.
3. This had to be the hardest list ever prepared in the history of lists. "1000 kck men to be honored". WOW, I wouldn't think that they wold be able to get past 10.
4. So much for your Union....
Supposedly there is a tape of her and a Mets player becoming very familiar with each others bodies She denies it BUT one could still dream.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Turn the dial, down to 710 and return at 6pm. The programming at 2pm has turned into complete garbage. Scott Parks is not capable of carrying on an intelligent conversation regarding conservatism and is taking Mike Shannon down the crap hole with him.
This is NOT the guy that we need on the air claiming to be a Republican. This is some of the most painful radio I have ever listened too.
Don't you think it is funny that a country like Germany who has a history of following Dictators that ruined their country now have a crush on Obama?
And is that Hillary Clinton flying up his ass?
Apparently KSHB thinks so. Why else would they post a story on how to buy cheap food? Is the concept of grocery shopping so difficult that some people need a news outlet to tell them how.
Let the JOCO SOB give you a tip on how to buy cheaper food. Are you ready, Are you sitting down, IS YOUR FREAKING THINKING CAP ON! Good.
When you find an item on the shelf look at the prices and HERE IS THE KICKER, BUY THE LOWER PRICED ITEM.
As the rest of the metro bloggers try to make this dress code thing into the greatest racial struggle of our time they are overlooking one small detail. I am not sure that the people championing the freedom of hip hop gear have ever been to a club here or any other city but MOST clubs that would be considered "Black Clubs" have the same damn dress code.
Hell listen to a KPRS ad for a new club and they always discuss a strict dress code being enforced. I have no problem with the hip hop life style or music, hell I grew up around it BUT everyone knows that certain clothing items/colors/etc.. promote street gangs.
Example from a local hip hop blog
There is a dress code in place, but unlike the discriminatory no-cornrows policies instituted by clubs such as Roadhouse Ruby's, these rules are set and enforced by African-Americans. Collared shirts are required; athletic wear, casual hats, work boots, flannel shirts and jumpsuits are all outlawed. The doorman turns away a handful of patrons. None of them protest, and several return within an hour in upscale attire. These are the most extreme cases; most offenders warrant only a trip back to the car. "If you come in with that, I'm going to have people arguing," the gatekeeper says to a man sporting a wicker cap. The patron, still smiling, heads to the parking lot. Yeah that f's it up for those that aren't part of that crap BUT having these rules in place JUST might prevent them from getting shot for wearing a Hoyas Hoodie.
1. Do people in KCK have something in their blood that attracts bullets?
2. It should be no surprise to anyone that the kids in the Northeast are in a cycle of self destruction. One of the main causes has got to be the role models that the kids have to look up to. These two bastards can't even solve a driveway dispute without shooting each other and housing grenades.
3. Another day another child porn case in the metro.
4. I have a feeling that Shon Pernice is going to be making headlines for a loooong time.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
The temptation to tear into Shawnee for the idiotic rants of this jack ass is strong. BUT I recently had an excellent dinner prepared by friends that live there(in the good part) and was reminded that not all of Shawnee is well Shawnee like.
In an effort to clear up any and all future reports regarding Shawnee incidents I am dividing Shawnee in Half. Anything west of Pflumn is going to be New Shawnee and anything East of there is going to be known as Broke Ass Shawnee.
Once the new county of Blue Valley is created it is the intention of those of us on the planning committee to annex the new part and simply call it Blue Valley East.
If you look through the recent history of the Republican Party it isn't hard to see what segment of our population has destroyed our party, the Baby Boomers. Now I am not saying that the whole group of them are to blame, just 90% of them. If you look through congress and state governments it seems that the most liberal of Republicans seem to of grown up during the Hippie Era.
As a party it is time that we kicked these people out of our party and out of our media outlets. I am sick and tired of watching the spineless wimps of our party make nice with the socialist and destroy our own. I am sick and tired of listening to members of our own party move our message to the left therefore making it harder to tell the difference in ideas. SEE JOHN MCCAIN
Next time you hear someone from the Baby Boomer era tearing down their own party ask them to leave it. We don't need or want them anymore.
And the next time any of you call into 980 and speak with Scott Parks please tell him to stop calling himself a Republican. This guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing.
In a highly scientific study conducted by an outside 3rd party it turns out that people actually gain IQ points when reading this blog. Excluded people from the survey include residents of KCK, KCMO, Independence, West Olathe, and Northern JOCO due to lack of reading skills.
1. In my humble opinion the first lady actually looked kinda good last night. It is too bad that her hatred for America and capitalism ruins it.
2. Obama is one torturing fool.
3. 11 year old killer??
4. When the hell does Obama actually plan on cutting spending and earmarks. I hear him say all of these things and then read just the opposite the next day. Are we not suppose to believe in what Jesus tells us?
5. KCMO School district implements Bitch slapping into its disciplinary techniques.
6. Raytown School District elementary school playgrounds are no joke. Make sure you pack a shank in your kids lunch so that he can survive yard time.
7. KCI is offering some of the lowest rates ever seen. If you live in KCMO or KCK this could be your chance to escape on the cheap before the apocolypse.
8. "American Idol Bloggers"(how lame is that) are trashing a guy because of the death of his wife.
9. Even some Dem leaders are seeing through Obamas attempt to centralize government and take power away from individual states.
10. Megan Fox calls off her engagement. Frankly I could care less BUT now I can post a picture of her on my blog that is topical.
It turns out the Miss Conn's Outstanding Teen award winner likes to throw huge parties. Now I don't see anything wrong with that at all as long as none of them are driving.
I ran across this little tidbit while looking for a picture of her
That makes it blog worthy.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Why would they schedule a workshop to prevent home foreclosures in the middle of the work week during working hours? Wouldn't it be better for these people to be working to save their homes?
Top 1o stories that others will be posting about later in some fashion. Just remember that the only opinion on the internet is mine.
1. Pimping is Easy in Arizona. Fyi, these could be the ugliest two chicks in America that aren't named Pelosi or Odonell
2. The Gaza strip is getting $900 million dollars to prevent it from looking like the East Side of KCMO.
3. Teacher kidnaps kid for a sexual field trip. I guess she forgot to get the permission slip signed.
4. There are actually sick bastards out there that think the death of a little girl is something to mock and laugh at.
5. One chick gets her face eaten by a chimp and now we need federal laws agains chimp ownership?
6. Mexico is so dangerous that political figures are moving their families to the USA for protection...
7. California tax dollars wasted once again. This time the extremely smart people in cali have been paying for kids that speak spanish to learn spanish......
8. George Clooney is considered a foreign policy expert to Obama.
9. American Tax dollars are now going towards the retraining of the liberal media...
10. Playstation is hurting our wussified kids.
Today after reading this story I was saddened for married men every where. I was not aware that sex could be withheld longer than it is for us, but I guess I was wrong. Is there anywhere left that this economic disaster doesn't affect us?
Lucky for us that FOX news understands our pain. Consider this your bedroom stimulus package...I am sure that just like the economic stimulus package it will not help those of us that really need it......
Monday, February 23, 2009
1. I find it hard to believe that the police didn't find anyone worth arresting in a KCK home.
2. 6 year old girls aren't safe at school in Wichita.
3. Another man gets an East Side face lift this weekend.
4. You can send them home but the dope dealers will come right back in.
5. Barney Fife joined the East Patrol division over the weekend.
6. 11pm on Central avenue? Your lucky that you only got stabbed.
7. Even crazier, a woman was out at 3:30 am on the streets in the East Side and got shanked
Friday, February 20, 2009
Saturday at 10am Darla Jaye is holding a protest that is long overdo in front of Dennis Moore's office. The office is located at 8417 Santa Fe Drive in OP, KS.
Dennis Moore is the most dangerous type of politician in America today, a Moderate. He makes you feel all warm and fuzzy and the hits you over the head with a club and robs you blind. It is about time that the people of Kansas recognize that this man is nothing more than a closet socialist that will say or do anything to get elected.
Lets face it, nobody watches the news on Friday night and most of you don't watch the news at all. Without me most of you would wonder around all day talking about the weather and the chiefs draft without a clue as to what is going on in your own backyard.
1. Fox news is now on board with my theory of the JOCO HO. This story just goes to prove that prostitution is only legal for the wealthy.
2. Pictures are now out demonstrating the power of Chris Browns pimp hand. This dudes career is over ahd he should be getting his ass kicked everyday in prison.
3. More details out about the Chimp attack. I know its wrong but I still think the 911 tape is freaking funny.
4. Even Bill Clinton thinks that Obama is spreading too much fear in order to get his way.
5. Your kid can now take over Citi Bank with his allowance money.
6. White Rappers in KC are doing battle. What a freaking joke this is. There may not be a more pathetic part of the JOCO metro areas population than white rappers.
7. Prisoner decides to cut off his well umm.....yeah, with a razor.
8. Those of you National Readers need to book your tickets to KCMO around the court date involving the Rodney Kinging of this guy. This could be your best time to go looting in the next year.
9. Isn't that a lot of weed for someone to have on a Teachers Salary?
10. If you are going to steal a vehicle it might be a good idea that you know how to drive it. Thanks for the Story Tony.
Day by day extremist groups are using the government to control more of our lives. Liberals and Extremist on the right are both to blame for the lack of personal freedoms this country now has. Here are just a few examples of that in todays news.
Caution: Reading the below stories may cause nausea
1. Environmental wackos in the government now want to plant GPS chips in your car and tax you by the mile. This is wrong on so many levels in sickens me. Does anyone really want the government tracking your every move through GPS?
2. Religious extremist on the right want to dictate to the public which books are acceptable to be on the shelves at libraries.
3. Chicago plans on placing cameras on every street corner.
4. Republicans have to force the democrats into saying that they are for freedom of speech.
5. Lawmakers are living high on the hog ON YOUR MONEY while you are scared to death about the economy. HOW OUT OF TOUCH ARE THESE BASTARDS!
6. The President of the United States threatens mayors on how to spend money. It use to be that the government would try to stay out of the way of the state, now they are reaching down all the way to city governments. We now have a CENTRAL GOVERNMENT issuing orders through out the nation.
Not only is most of Missouri covered in the blood of its youths, it is also leading the nation in Meth. If it weren't for NKC, Lee's Summit & SW Missouri that whole state would be a gigantic garbage can in the middle of our country.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Judging by some of the moronic emails I have been getting today liberal socialist are getting their feelings hurt. I am not sure they were ready to see their god get attacked so quickly.
Can we expect more of these types of emails now that the Obama is going to pick up the internet tab for the poor?
1. Those liberals that actually do work in Kansas will be getting a raise in July.
2. Wyco gets some crime fighting help from the feds. 300k should cover the policing of one square mile in KCK for a year.
3. Are there really banks on Independence Avenue?
4. KCMO kids can't ever catch a break. This suck twisted F*** raped 2 little girls over a dozen times. I can only hope that he will face the same in prison.
5. Iran has enough uranium to build a nuke and we have Obama at the helm. It's like a Steven King novel.
6. Liberal media sources aren't worth the paper or screen they are written on.
7. John Kerry gets a love letter from Hamas. His wife does look like a camel......
8. People around the country are pitching in to rid Jessica Simpson of her fat layers.
9. First Rodney King went 100mph in a Festiva and now this guy hits 137mph in a civic.
10. Al Sharpton found a new gig.
1. The quality of weaves in the east side has gone up and are now bullet proof. This could be the most marketable product since crack to come out of that area.
2. East Side women fight back!
3. Are pellet guns like training wheels in the East Side?
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
I am sorry for the delay today. I have been busy celebrating the fact that thanks to Barry Obama Superstar, I no longer have to make my house payment. On with the hits you ignorant misinformed bastards.
1. New Hampshire family decides to live like KCMO residents for one year and plan to blog about it.
2. I thought that after meeting Nancy Pelosi that the Pope would be in favor of abortions. I know if I had to spend anytime with her I would be........
3. The new Attorney General wasted no time in bringing race back into the discussion. You know that this country is racist when we have a black president and a black AG.....Sadly nobody ever discusses the racism towards white people in the NBA.
4. DO YA THINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. So he just layed there while she did all the work......interesting.
6. Peanut sniffing dog. Yeah I didn't think it was news either, single men over 40 have had this trick down for years.
7. This is why the news is awesome. They are covering a story about raising money to save a freaking dog. HAVE THEY NOT SEEN OLD YELLER???????????????
8. KCMO is one of the top cities that people DONT want to live in. hehehehehe.
9. I don't know why KC can't find anyone to work in the North East part of town..Are they not offering enough danger pay?
10. 130 Home Depot Employees in KC are getting axed.
Everyone knows that when you want to improve your relationship with the muslim world you send an old, blond, feminist, white woman......
Those of you hoping for a day of looting need to pay attentions to the actions of the Mayor of Crap town. If he in an effort to cater to minorities decides to blow this incedent out of proportion we have a better chance at getting free stuff.
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Read tomorrows takes today on this blog.
1. Anytime a chimp beats the crap outta someone it has to be linked on the blog.
2. PETA probably feels no pity for the 5 year old eaten by a croc.
4. Border Patrol officers are finally released. These poor bastards should never of been there to begin with.
5. Yemen captures freed Gitmo terrorist. Lets hope that the folks at Yemen do a better job dealing with terrorist than what the Obama regime plans on doing.
6. Anyone else find it funny that if Kate Moss wears a bra it makes national headlines?
7. The Meth problem in Missouri is so bad that they are going to require a script to get cold medicine. If it becomes law this thing needs to be signed in either Independence or Raytown.
8. Its no surprise that the Welfare state of Missouri took advantage of Government welfare minutes after it was signed. Do Missouri residents have no dignity?
9. English only is being challenged in Wichita by Hispanic parents. I wonder if they wrote the appeal in Spanish....
10. Why is it that every Female Gov Kansas has ends up being a worthless piece of.....
I think it is safe to say that nearly everyone in the United States under the age of 40 has a Facebook account so this news should be a shock to you all.
READ AND LEARN.
Now that you have read that I bet that some of the chicks out there that have some "interesting" pictures in their albums all crapped their pants.